COVID-19 Update: 25 January 2022
Our clinic is currently operating at reduced consultation capacity as part of our COVID Safe measures. We apologise for the longer than normal wait times for booking appointments and procedures.
We are limiting appointment bookings to existing clients only until further notice.
We have also suspended face to face consultation at our clinic for the time being.
Please ring the door bell at the front entrance or call us on (02) 9871 6838 when you arrive for your pet’s appointment.
Please follow hygiene and social distancing requirements. Please use a face mask when you are presenting your pet to our clinic if possible.
One of our vet nurses will come to take your pet inside. Please wait in your car or at the bench seat in our front yard. Our vet will call you on your phone to discuss your pet's condition and treatment.
If your pet needs veterinary attention and:
- You are experiencing possible symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, dry cough, sore throat, tiredness and shortness of breath)
- You have tested positive to COVID-19
- You have been informed that you are a close contact of a known COVID-19 case and you need to isolate.
Please phone us for advice and we can make a plan in line with current NSW Health recommendations. Please DO NOT attend the clinic without ringing first. Thank you!
We would kindly ask you to:
- Limit the number of people presenting your pet to just TWO people.
- Please phone ahead to order required prescription medicine repeats, food or parasite control products in advance, so we can arrange to have them ready for you without the need to wait. Alternatively, we can organise postage of those items to you too (standard postage fees apply).
We can also provide telemedicine service (online video consultation) if you would prefer not coming to the clinic with your pet in person. Please contact us for more information or suitability for your pet's condition.
We are working hard to ensure that we can continue to provide veterinary care for our pet patients during this COVID-19 pandemic. Our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, vets and vet nurses as well as our usual patients. We shall continue to do our bit to implement measures to minimise the risk of transmission within our community.
We kindly ask for your understanding and we thank you for your co-operation! We know that COVID-19 situation can change rapidly and we shall provide further updates as required.
Stay safe! From the team at ActiVet Clinic Carlingford